IR Thermal Imaging Lenses
Our IR thermal imaging lenses are transmissive optics, ideal for IR applications.
Available materials include:
- Germanium (Ge)
- Zinc Selenide (ZnSe)
- Zinc Sulfide (ZnS)
- Zinc Sulfide MultiSpectral (ZnS MS)
- Silicon (Si)
- Calcium Flouride (CaF2)
- amorphous material transmitting infrared radiation (AMTIR)
- freeforms lens arrays
Optical coatings include:
- high efficiency BBAR (broad band anti-reflective)
- high durability, medium efficiency BBAR
- diamond-like coatings (DLC)
Note: Most coating designs can be supplied Thorium-free.
For more information regarding IR thermal imaging lenses, please contact a II-VI sales representative, or use our secure, interactive form to submit your optic's specs: click here to access form.